1. Data controller
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal information is:
2. Description of the processing
- Provision of our services: Personal data entered by the Data Controller in connection with the mailing of invitations and personal data entered by the conference participant in connection with his or her online registration on the registration website will be used for purposes related to the holding of the event, including the handling of your registration, collection of payment, the right to charge a no-show fee, etc.
- Marketing: Personal data are used for marketing purposes, including but not limited to the purpose of targeting our communications with you on the basis of your specific interests and focus areas and the purpose of sending you relevant marketing content in the form of newsletters and other material.
- Optimisation of user experience on website: Personal data are collected when you visit our website. We will use your data to optimise both your user experience on the registration website and the services we offer. For more information, see our cookie-policy.
- Statistics: Personal data are used for the production of statistics on the use of our registration website.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data depend on the use of Conference Manager™, including the registration website.
The different categories of your personal data we process are set out below:
- General personal data:
- First name, Last name, Email, Title, Profession, Registration Code, Request Registration Code via Email
- Particularly sensitive data:
We collect data from the following sources:
- Directly from you
- Online sources, such as social media that are publicly available if you choose to add the link to your profile.
Basis of processing
We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Article 6(1)(a) (consent)
- Article 6(1)(b) (necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party)
We may share your personal data with:
- Speakers and conference venues
- Suppliers – including IT vendors, support providers, goods suppliers and financial institutions – with whom we cooperate with to assist our business as well as Conference Manager A/S (the “Data Processor”).
- Consolidated companies
- Public authorities
We will store personal data for up to as from the end of the event on 31 Aug 2021.
3. Consequences of the processing
Any general person data you enter may be made publicly available through an online list of participants, and – in case of physical events – name signs may be prepared and/or a physical list of participants may be handed out.
Particularly sensitive data will not be made available online.
4. Mandatory information
The information: First name, Last name, Email, Title, Profession, Registration Code is mandatory. During registration, other information may also prove to be mandatory based on other choices. If you fail to provide this information, it will not be possible to register for the event.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You are entitled to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing of data before your withdrawal.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format (data portability).
- You are always entitled to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You may exercise your rights by: Contacting the Data Controller set forth in clause 1.
These rights may be subject to conditions or restrictions. Accordingly, you may not have the right to data portability in a given case – it depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activities.
Latest update: 29 Apr 2021